Tips on How to Lose Weight Fast Without Weight Loss Surgery


You do not need weight loss surgery to lose weight fast, and by fast I am talking about 100 pounds in 6 to 10 months. That is on your own, no drugs, no supplements, no protein drinks, just good old fashion food and exercise. I know this because I did it, losing 136 pounds in 9 months and have clients who have lost over 100 pounds in 7 or 8 months with one who lost 160 lbs in one year. How did we do it?

With food, exercise and attitude. You can do it too. I will tell you how.

Find a diet you can live on long-term. If it is one you have quit time after time it is not for you. It needs to be one that makes you feel good about what you are doing. For some that may include lean meats, or not. I chose raw foods because I am an all or nothing type of person and it was a perfect match. You have to find the perfect match for you. Pick the diet wisely, but if the one you pick doesn't work, don't quit dieting, switch to a different one without stopping the weight loss. Don't use the diet as an excuse to fail. Know up front that fast weight loss requires exercise. Most obese people hate exercise and have a plethora of excuses why they can't do it. If you aren't willing to exercise, you will not be able to lose the weight fast. And even if you did, without the added muscle you won't like the final results of your fast weight loss. Taking a leisurely walk each night is not going to do it. You need a minimum of 90 minutes a day of cardio in your fat burn zone. Two hours is better. Stop babying yourself. So many obese men and women tell me: "My day was just so tough I had to have my comfort food." or "The craving was so intense, I just had to eat it." You are an adult. You say no to many things in your life. It is now time to say no to yourself. I have heard more excuses than I thought were possible for why an obese person can't or rather won't stick to a diet. If you honestly want to shed that fat suit, you have to learn to stand up to yourself. No addiction is broken easily. Understand that going in and start your program with the commitment to take it all the way. Develop a strong support system. I know this is tough because everyone you know has seen you lose and gain so much weight that they are just going to roll their eyes when you ask for support. Tough, ask for it anyway. To make this work it cannot be general support, it must be specific. Ask your friends and family to plan social events around something other than food. My friends started meeting me for tea instead of dinner. I asked my children not to eat three different foods around me: pizza, Chinese, and popcorn. That wasn't asking them to give up everything, just to plan to eat those foods when I wasn't around. They were very good about this. They were the foods I knew I couldn't resist, luckily I didn't have to. If your friends won't be supportive then you need to step away from them while you do this. If your family will not support you, you will need to find outside support. Realize that you have the right to pursue your health. So many women use mother's guilt as their major excuse for not sticking to a program and not getting their exercise. They will drop everything to do something for their family, but when it comes to their own lives they just refuse to find the time. What many don't want to accept is that their health has a direct correlation to the health of their family.If they as the primary caretaker are not fit and healthy, the whole family suffers. You will never succeed at becoming healthy if you are not willing to make your weight loss a top priority. I tell my clients that if they want to lose weight fast they must treat it like a part-time job. The ones who have the great losses, do exactly that. Stop using your past as an excuse to prevent a better future. I'm not saying your past is not valid and does not deserve working through. What I am saying is stop using it as an excuse not to succeed. I tell my clients this all the time. You cannot change your past, but you can change your future so stop letting the things you can't change keep you from realizing your dreams. Believe in yourself and trust yourself to do this. Lack of confidence is a great reason to stop any program. If your fat brain starts whispering words of failure, tell it to shut up. We all have it in us to achieve the things we want in life. Don't sell yourself short. There is more to obesity than just losing the weight, but if you need to lose the weight fast, then you can do it without weight loss surgery. People are doing it every day. You are not as weak as you think.

herbal weight loss, diets for quick weight loss, diet solution program scam,

When deciding between doing this on your own or going after weight loss surgery, keep in mind that both take work. One works by limiting your abilities and making you ill if you break your program, the other way, doing it on your own with great food and exercise will give you a huge dose of personal satisfaction which will help you keep that weight off for life.

7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat

PaleoBurn

Old School New Body

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. natural weight loss foods
Support by CB Engine